I've made two versions of this dress (so far), and it's based on the Cotton and Chalk Rosie dress pattern, which I got free with Simply Sewing magazine a few years ago.
I wanted to change a few details, so drafted the bodice from my block. I added a functioning button placket at the centre front, did a slightly curved sweetheart neckline, and extended the midriff yoke across the back. For the skirt I used the pieces from the pattern, which are rectangles gathered at the waist, and added pockets.
Below is the second one I made, and the amazing fabric is a viscose I bought from lovely Andrea at Pink Door. There are no words to describe how much I love this dress, and it has already got lots of wear. The sleeves on this one are the same as the sleeves on my Halloween dress.
My first version was made with some Lady McElroy polyester crepe, the print is called Chaffinch Bough. On this one I gathered the sleeves with elastic like the sleeves on the pattern. And I've been wearing this one a lot too.
I can't find the original pattern to buy on-line other than on ebay (that could be my poor googling), but here are a few patterns I found that are similar.
I've made two self-drafted dresses based on Vogue 8577, but more of that in another post.